Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shrines

I finally finished the shrine that I started back in November. When Janice announced that she was teaching shrines I hussled to come up with an idea that would make mine "useful" So here it is. I made this for my sister who breeds Pomeranians and in general has a very soft spot in her heart for animals. I made small name tags for each of her dogs that have passed away and I will also include name tags for her remaining dogs. (she can add these namse to the shrine when they pass away) Ok, ok sorry for sounding a little morbid here. Over all I think it's a happy looking shrine and a pleasant way to pay homage.

Wendy

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Louise said...

Great idea!I should do something like that for all the animals we have known and share happy moments with.