Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009


We had a wonderful class today by Sandy W. She taught us how she covers tins and used Pearl Ex and texture sheets. Mine actually turned out not too bad! I still have to bake the bottom part of the tin and then I'll post a picture of the finished tin.


We also had a newbie join us today - welcome to Lee!


As part of the challenge last month to make a real effort to produce Bottles of Hope we really did ourselves proud this month! Jacey and I had a marathon last weekend, producing 36 BOH between the 2 of us. Barbara C. showed up with 34 or so that she produced last week and Wendy did 21! One of our relative newbies, Patti had 3 done for her donation. Well done ladies!!! We are well on our way to reaching the goal of 365 - should we double that number? Yay or nay? The picture posted is all of the BOH that were handed in today.


Barbara B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, all! It's your newbie speaking. At the March meeting, I was speaking with someone who had the greatest praise for the wheeled toolbox she had bought. I've tried without success to find one. If you know who you are, could you let me know on here what the brand and model name of your toolbox is? I'm assuming you got it at Canadian Tire, but if not, the name of the store would be helpful, too.

Lee